That is why we offer the highest standard of care in podiatry. We seek to make your visit simple, stress-free, and effective! It is our goal to resolve your pain and function issues in a way that allows you to live the life you are accustomed to.
Don’t live in pain! There are a number of causes for podiatric issues, please contact us today so we can identify the cause and solution for your particular problem! We want you to be walking, running, jumping and living the lifestyle you want to!
Dr. Fettinger has been in practice since 1994. He strives to provide the most comprehensive care from routine examines to injuries to reconstructive surgery. He received his training from some of the best podiatrists and orthopedists alike. This combined training allows him to approach any foot condition with skill and confidence and be able to provide varied treatment options.
Dr. Fettinger stays current with most foot and ankle literature and remains on the leading edge of his profession through attending continuing education courses and surgical seminars. He brings advanced training in post traumatic foot care , diabetic foot care, and reconstructive procedures.
He opened the New Fairfield Foot Center in 1996 and has been steadily growing since. He has recently opened an office in Middlebury, CT.
He is married and has two children. He enjoys basketball and working outdoors. Dr. Fettinger is an avid New York Mets and Jets fan.
- St.John’s University, Jamaica, NY
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York,NY
Post Graduate Training
- Jamaica Hospital, Jamaica, NY
- Memorial Hospital, Pawtucket, RI
- Boston City Hospital,”Problem Foot Clinic”, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science, Biology (BS)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
- Board Certified American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management